"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Just getting started...

Hello...is anyone there?

I wanted to start this blog to stay connected with my friends and family that aren't always close by. I miss them dearly and while I love talking to them, it doesn't always happen as often as I would like.  I am pretty busy and am still mastering the art of long phone conversations, so hopefully this will help me keep in touch with everyone.  If you want to read it, you can, and if you don't want to...no harm done.  Hopefully my disorganized style of writing whatever comes to mind will not frustrate or confuse anyone.  Please give me updates of what's going on in your life too!!

No comments: