"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Monday, November 1, 2010

Amazing friends :)

I have the good fortune of still being close with 3 of my closest friends since high school.  We have probably even gotten closer as we have gotten older.  Now, 2 of the three friends actually live in the southeast - right by me!! Well, I am considering a 4 hour drive "right by" me, but for weekend get-together's, it is much easier than the 15 hour drive back to STC.  This past weekend, the three of us got together for a much needed relaxing weekend.  Liz, who still lives up north, was unable to join us, but we're hoping she can make it next time.

Here is myself, Andrea, and Sarah this past weekend in Murrell's Inlet, South Carolina.  (The shadows are really dark, but its the only picture I got.)


We have been able to get together fairly often due to our close proximity and other life events.  We had such a great relaxing weekend and we talked for hours.  
Here is a much better picture all of us the night before Andrea's wedding last month.  From left, Sarah, Liz, Andrea, and I.


I'm so lucky to have them in my life!


**EDIT**  I just founds some more pictures from this weekend - and I love them!



3 comments:

carol said...

Lovely Ladies!!!

Lauren said...

Thanks Mom!

Anonymous said...

Aww, I love us, a much needed girls weekend!! Can't wait for the next one!!!