"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Monday, November 15, 2010

Hacker

So......My gmail account just got hacked into.  I'm very sorry if you got an email from me, or someone trying to be me, with very poor spelling and grammar skills.  Hopefully it is fixed now.

Derek, thinks it is oh so funny because he says he is picturing me typing out the message and sending it.  At least I can be of some comic relief.  :)

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Corey said...

I believe Derek used the words "I almost peed my pants" when describing the situation. Too funny! It was obvious it wasn't you, don't worry!

Lauren said...

Thanks! It was nice that he made me laugh about the situation in the midst of my stressing.