"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

This has been such a great year and I have so many things to be thankful for, here are just a few...
  • A wonderful, caring family that supports me in everything that I do.
  • Derek, who can always make me smile.
  • The health of myself, my family, and friends.
  • My great friends that have helped me so much.
  • That I have a job.
  • That I am able to travel to spend time with my family during the holidays.
  • That my mom and aunt are such phenomenal cooks!
  • That North Carolina is no where near as cold as Illinois - its freezing here!
  • and because I'm sick this year, I get to watch the whole Macy's Day Parade and relax all Thanksgiving morning (hey, I'm trying to look on the bright side).
...and so much more.  Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and I hope you are enjoying your time with your family and friends. 



I got home today around 10:30am and my mom and sister have been slaving away in the kitchen.   It smells soooooo good, I wish I could help, and I can't believe I have to wait 3 more hours to eat!  It's so nice to be home and I can't wait until the rest of the family gets here!



No comments: