- A wonderful, caring family that supports me in everything that I do.
- Derek, who can always make me smile.
- The health of myself, my family, and friends.
- My great friends that have helped me so much.
- That I have a job.
- That I am able to travel to spend time with my family during the holidays.
- That my mom and aunt are such phenomenal cooks!
- That North Carolina is no where near as cold as Illinois - its freezing here!
- and because I'm sick this year, I get to watch the whole Macy's Day Parade and relax all Thanksgiving morning (hey, I'm trying to look on the bright side).
I got home today around 10:30am and my mom and sister have been slaving away in the kitchen. It smells soooooo good, I wish I could help, and I can't believe I have to wait 3 more hours to eat! It's so nice to be home and I can't wait until the rest of the family gets here!