"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas lights!

While driving back from Target yesterday, Derek took a new way home.  I had no idea why we were taking the long way until we drove around the corner and saw this...




Yes, we pulled over to take pictures :)  If you can't tell, this is my attempt at taking panoramic pictures to capture it all...This was all at one house!! Can you imagine their electric bill?!

 These penguins are my favorite, and if you look really closely, you can see the tall, skinny, blow up one in the background...I called that the "Derek Penguin".  :)

What a cool surprise, and this is just a preview...I can't wait to see the light show in Wendell next week!!

1 comment:

Corey said...

Hysterical. (About the "Derek Penguin") Love it!!