"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Dad!

My dad is amazing.  He always loved to come watch us swim, they now watch us in our triathlons, running events, life events, etc.  He once drove from Charlotte, NC to Columbus, OH for two days just to see us in a swim meet.  That's 9 hours in a car.  Each way.  He is one of the smartest, hardworking people I know. 


“My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.” -Jim Valvano

In DC this September with my mom.
Last Christmas.

Catherine's graduation at "The Big House".

As President of the United States.  ...Haha, just kidding.
 He's always had to share his birthday, but he's never complained and we made sure to celebrate special, just for him last night.  I'm just so glad we all got be be here, together to celebrate!!


Happy Birthday Dad!!

No comments: