"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom!

Happy Birthday Mom!!  I know we celebrated last week, but I still wish I could see you today to give you a hug.

My favorite things about my mom...

  • She is incredibly selfless.  She's supportive and caring and always helps those around her.
  • She is the hardest worker I know.  She loves her job and it shows - she is great at it!
  • She gives great advice.  Its never what I expect to hear, but it's always exactly what I need to hear.
  • She is an amazing cook, I'm still trying to figure out if that gene was passed on to me. 
  • She has a great sense of humor.  I'm sure she had to, with some of the stuff we put her through :), but I love that she can be goofy.







I hope you are having a great day!!  Happy Birthday!!

3 comments:

Carol said...

You made me cry! Thank you so much. I love you and send lots of hugs and kisses to you. XXXXX OOOOO MOM

Lauren said...

At least its the "good" cry. I love you too!

Paula said...

very cute post :-)