"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Kindle Cover

I love my kindle and have been bringing it everywhere with me, just putting it right in my purse and going.  Its so nice to have it for 20 minute breaks between school and practice when I can take a minute to relax.

My track record, however, of taking care of electronics, is noy the best.  So I figured that if I was going to continue "tossing" the kindle in my purse, a cover was a must-have investment.  I looked all over on Amazon.com and most of the covers were outrageous colors or huge.  I like the kindle because it is so small and I didn't see the point of getting a huge cover that would make it 3 times the size.  One day, I found this cute little knit one.  I ordered it, and it came today!!

The kindle lasted until today without a single scratch, and now I have the cover to protect it!  The odds of that happening were against me, I promise.



 I love it!!  It's lined on the inside, so it is actually a lot more durable than it looks.


2 comments:

Corey said...

Cute! I opted for a soft one too. I might splurge on the leather Cole Hann one on amazon sometime... but I just can't bring myself to do it yet.

Lauren said...

Ooooh, I saw that Cole Hann one too. Gorgeous. Agreed.