"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Monday, January 3, 2011

New Years Eve!

Two posts in one day.  Wow!  I'm going crazy.  :)

New Years Eve was a blast!  I spent it with Derek and friends here in Raleigh.  Corey, Zach, Mandy, Cameron, Derek and I all met at Justin and Sarah's for appetizers and some catching up.  We got to see Mandy and Cameron's engagement video and it is adorable.  It is a great keepsake for them to have.  We headed to the Melting Pot around 9 for an amazing 5 course (!) meal.  I have only been there once before for cheese and dessert, so this was more or less, new to me.  Oh. my. goodness.  It was delicious!  and so much fun!  We had a table of ten and were by far the loudest people in the restaurant, but let's just say we kept things interesting.  I laughed a ton, ate a ton, and smiled all night long.



Ringing in 2011! 



No comments: