"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Wolfpack and Some Lions

This weekend was exciting!

On Saturday we got to go to our first State basketball game of the season.  Our tickets were awesome! and they won!  - I even wore the right colors...



After that, my friend Andrea came into town from SC and we got to go to dinner and see "The Lion King"!  It was really good.  I loved the way the people really looked, moved, acted, etc like animals.  The giraffes absolutely amazed me.  They walked on their hands and feet, but had 6 ft long stilts attached to each of their limbs to make them really long!  Their heads held up their long necks too.  I don't know if this description gives you any idea of what I'm talking about, but I am still amazed.  


We weren't allowed to take pictures during the show, so this is all I could get, but check out our seats!  First row of the balcony!  Thanks Marie :)
It was so good to get to see Andrea and catch up, even if it was a short visit.  I am so glad that I have great friends living so close.  

No comments: