"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

I got my first heart-shaped brownie in the mail from my mom during my freshman year of college.  Since then, I have gotten one every year.  I'm a sucker for tradition, so I happily await my brownie every year, and it is just as popular with my sisters.  It doesn't travel the best...sorry for the picture...but it is soooo good.


  Derek and I are planning a fun dinner out soon, but for now, we exchanged cards and are going to spend some quality time together.  Valentine's day is so much more fun when I have someone special to share it with! I know, enough of me, being cheesy, but it's true :)

I hope you are all having a wonderful Valentine's Day and spending lots of time with your loved ones!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks decadent!! Where's the recipe!! M(J)

Lauren said...

Coming soon...I'll have to ask my mom...