"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Monday, March 21, 2011

Bracketology

My bracket sucks.  There is no way around it.  I had Pitt winning.  I have 6 of the sweet 16 still in it.  I think that means I'm going to lose any bracket competitions I entered.  And yes, there were a few.  Yep, one was for money too...luckily I am only out $10 because of it.

I really can't figure out how to rotate this, so tilt your head right if you want to see.


On the other hand...I am very happy to see lots of smaller schools beating the giants.  I may start pulling for Marquette.  Yes, Marquette, please have one more great game and beat UNC.

And Illinois.  I really thought they were going to pull it out over Kansas...Better luck next year.  It's a good thing I was not dumb enough to think that Illinois would actually win, but that's one team I wouldn't have minded getting wrong.

I hope your bracket is fairing far better than mine.  Happy Monday.

No comments: