"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Bring on the Spring Cleaning.

My townhome is desperately in need of a good, deep cleaning.  And while I would love to tell you that I am working away, I am not.  I did clean the kitchen and am slowly working my way through the living room and on to upstairs, I can share with you pictures from my closet clean-out that I did a few weeks ago...

This is what is too worn to wear, doesn't fit, doesn't have a match, etc...

Seriously...where do I get all of this stuff??
I need to do this more often.  Or...wait...maybe I should be more careful about what I am putting into my closet...like I said I was going to do when I made my New Year's Resolutions... Maybe this time it will set in.  Maybe.

5 comments:

Corey said...

I love cleaning, especially closet cleaning! I'm looking forward to our big clean in a few months as well. Call me crazy, but if you ever need a hand when I get back, I will be more than happy to help! Cleaning is like therapy. :)

Lauren said...

Haha, you are crazy - but you better believe I will take you up on it and maybe some of your enthusiasm will rub off on me!

Carol said...

Corey can come to my house anytime. I have all the left behind stuff from all of you girls. We are a bunch of pack rats.

Lauren said...

Yes, it's true mom, we are. I even tried not to do it in my house here, but I do.

Corey said...

I will at both places! :) Honestly!