"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Chicago Code



A few weeks ago I started watching the new show "Chicago Code" on FOX.  I don't know if it is getting to see my favorite city in the background, while giddily pointing out monuments, or the in-your-face, real character development, but I am hooked.  We DVR it each week when it airs on Monday nights, so I know I won't miss it.

I love the actors that they cast in each role.  Whoever was in charge of that (casting director?) deserves a raise.  A big one.


It is about corruption in Chicago and just when I think I have it all figured out, they throw me for a loop.  I'm pretty sure I have absolutely no idea who the real bad guys are, as it is only week four of the first season, but I can't wait to find out.  

Has anyone watched this?  What do you think?  Especially you Chicagoan's...check it out and let me know if it's as good as I'm thinking it is.  I haven't been hooked on a show this bad since Grey's Anatomy first came out.

No comments: