"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

New "Widget"

I found a "widget" - which are those crazy things on the side of the page - that will count how many miles I run throughout the year.  Check it out down on the right side of my page.

Its from a website www.dailymile.com.  It is a pretty cool website that helps you track your workouts by week, month, year, etc. and it counts the miles for you.  Basically, it is an online workout log.  Why didn't I think of this before?!

I'm excited that I will have something to keep me accountable with my running and to show me how far I have come.  Right now...I have gone 4 miles.  Because I started this week (Sunday), that is all I have to show.  Therefore, I am off.  To add to my total :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does it sync with your Garmin or do you enter the data? M(J)

Lauren said...

I think that I can sync it with my Garmin, but I haven't figured out how yet. (I will look into it.) Right now I am entering my data. I can do it from my phone -it's so easy!