"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Wedding

I was up early this morning and decided to head to Dunkin Donuts for breakfast.  Hey! - its Friday, and I have no food in my house that I could have eaten for breakfast, but that's besides the point... And while I was in my car everyone on the radio was talking about the "royal wedding".  I totally forgot it was today!




It was actually really fun listening to it on the radio and now I am a little sad that I didn't think to DVR anything to watch later.  I got really into it.  I heard them say their vows in their really cool British accents and I want to see her dress!!  Two of the teachers were talking about it this morning, but of course, I have yet to see it!  I'm sure if I am still interested this afternoon I will be able to find some kind of rerun or news program that will be showing it...


Did anyone watch it on TV?  What do you think?  or... Do you think there is way too much hype over all of this?

...In case you were wondering...Dunkin Donuts was delicious!!  Good thing I warned you yesterday that I am still a work-in-progress with this whole health thing.  Its all about moderation, right?

No comments: