"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

100th Post

This is actually my 105th post.  I guess it is a tradition in the blogging world to write a list of 100 things about yourself for your 100th post.  Well, I obviously messed that up, but I could still do it...if I could actually come up with a list of 100 things about myself.  I did start one, and I currently have 26 items on it.  I am just about out of ideas, too.

If you have any ideas for things I can write about, feel free to leave a comment.  Or, if you have any questions for me or things you want to know about me, please feel free to ask...I need ideas people.

This post may or may not be coming soon, we will see.  Either way, it is very crazy that I have actually created 100 posts.  What is even crazier is that people actually read them!  Not a ton of people, but some people.  Thank you to whoever you are out there that actually read this, I hope you enjoy it.  It helps me feel like I'm keeping in touch with those far away, and sometimes its just an emotional outlet for me.  I've thought a few times in the past few months if I should keep blogging or not.  For now, I am continuing, and I hope you are enjoying it.

Now, please tell me what to write about...100 is a lot...and I need a lot of help.

*In other news, Chicago Code had it's series finale last night.  I really wish they hadn't of cancelled that show so fast.  I loved it!  Rumor has it, another network might pick it up...maybe I should start a petition...they would listen to me, right?*

3 comments:

Corey said...

Let's see... I think you could write things about when you were younger, any future plans, books you recommend, any of your favorites (music, trips, foods, movies, sports, holidays, etc), frustrations/pet peeves, things that make you happy, your best character traits, things you would like to improve, your tattoo, people who have impacted your life, someone dead you would like to meet, a regret, a country you'd like to visit, your favorite picture... I'm running out of ideas! I will keep thinking though! :)

Lauren said...

thanks Corey! That gives me some good ideas!

Nicole said...

Lauren, I just started reading your blog so you can't stop now!

How about you write about things that most people don't know about you, short term goals, long term goals, recipes, a favorite treat of yours, a great book or just a nifty trick you could share.