"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Every day I catch myself becoming more and more like my mom, and that's alright. She's pretty amazing.

Do you see a resemblence?

Aren't they cute?

Us girls, just being goofy.
She has always supported me, and never fails to remind me how proud of me she is.  She is incredibly strong, loves her career helping others, and she has a great sense of humor.  I'm a pretty lucky gal.

Happy Mother's Day, Mom!

I hope you and your sisters are having a blast with Grandma at the beach.  Love you all!

1 comment:

mom said...

You make me cry Lor. Thanks and as always you make me proud. Having fun but ready to go home. Had a great Mother's day with grandma and my sisters. A lot of laughs and memories. Love you.