"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Weekend in STC

This week end was amazing.  It was so good to see my family and friends...some of whom I have not seen in forever!

Friday we had a family dinner and it was so nice to have everyone together.  Paula and Matt were there, with Chief, and Cath and her old roomate Emily were there, as well.




Saturday, we all went to get our nails done, just for fun.


Then we posed for pictures with the old family taxi.  They are donating it this week.  (It's about time.)  But, we've had some good times, so we all had to pose with the van one last time.


We spent Saturday afternoon and evening at the wedding.  It was a beautiful ceremony and Ashley was absolutely stunning.  I had so much fun and it was so good to see so many people.  It was like a high school reunion!  I got to see a lot of my friends, but also their parents, and even my swim coach.  It was hilarious to chat and we might have caused a scene once or twice.

The happy couple (picture take by Nicole)

Nicole and I

Us with the bride and groom

Elizabeth, Ashley, and I

 Sunday morning, we all went out for breakfast before I left for the airport...Egg Harbor.  Yum!  Catherine and I had to do our usual photo-shoot...


In case you are wondering why we have scarves on...it was cold.  Really cold.  Someone needs to tell those people up north that it is May!  That means spring/summer weather...not 50 and windy...

2 comments:

Paula said...

yay!!! it was so nice to see you. love you lots and can't wait to see you again at the beach in a few weeks!

Lauren said...

Can't wait to see you too!!!!!!!