The last 25 are my favorites. I feel that it's fitting.
76. Movies: Sweet Home Alabama, Remember the Titans
77. Book: Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austin (I've read it three times, and I love the movie, too!)
78. Sports Teams: Illini, Cubs, NC State
79. Restaurant: Portillo's
80. Place: Quonnacontaug, Rhode Island
81. Ice Cream: Chocolate Peanut Butter from Oberweis
82. Word: Onomatopoeia
83. Food: Seafood, namely Swordfish, grandma's clam fritters, and sushi
84. TV Show: Grey's Anatomy and the Office
85. Workout: Running
86. Color: Green of all shades (lately I've been leaning towards teal)
87. Fruit: Banana
88. Seat on a plane: the window seat
89. Pop: Diet Dr. Pepper
90. Chore: None? Probably folding laundry or Clearoxing the kitchen
91. Season: Spring. It's warm and people are so happy that it's warm.
92. Holiday: Can I pick them all? If I have to choose - Christmas. But they are all amazing.
93. Music: Depends on my mood, but B.O.B and Jack Johnson are my all-time faves.
94. Running music: Rap. B.O.B., DMX, Black Eyed Peas, Lil Wayne
95. Beach music: Jack Johnson, OAR, Dispatch
96. Cleaning the house music: Country
97. Spanish music: Reik, Shakira (Waka Waka), Juanes
98. Way to sleep: on my back
99. Cereal: Lucky Charms
100. Sandwich Place: Jimmy Johns beats them all
...And that's a wrap.
I hope you have enjoyed reading about me! I have enjoyed all the comments, emails, and phone calls that I've gotten recently regarding these. It's so nice to hear from you all! Keep 'em coming.
I hope I didn't bore you too much :)