"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

100 Things About Me: Part 4

The last 25 are my favorites.  I feel that it's fitting.

76. Movies: Sweet Home Alabama, Remember the Titans
77. Book: Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austin (I've read it three times, and I love the movie, too!)
78. Sports Teams: Illini, Cubs, NC State


79. Restaurant: Portillo's
80. Place: Quonnacontaug, Rhode Island
81. Ice Cream: Chocolate Peanut Butter from Oberweis
82. Word: Onomatopoeia

83. Food: Seafood, namely Swordfish, grandma's clam fritters, and sushi
84. TV Show: Grey's Anatomy and the Office
85. Workout: Running
86. Color: Green of all shades (lately I've been leaning towards teal)
87. Fruit: Banana
88. Seat on a plane: the window seat
89. Pop: Diet Dr. Pepper
90. Chore: None? Probably folding laundry or Clearoxing the kitchen
91. Season: Spring.  It's warm and people are so happy that it's warm.
92. Holiday: Can I pick them all?  If I have to choose - Christmas.  But they are all amazing.
93. Music: Depends on my mood, but B.O.B and Jack Johnson are my all-time faves.
94. Running music: Rap. B.O.B., DMX, Black Eyed Peas, Lil Wayne
95. Beach music: Jack Johnson, OAR, Dispatch
96. Cleaning the house music: Country
97. Spanish music: Reik, Shakira (Waka Waka), Juanes
98. Way to sleep: on my back
99. Cereal: Lucky Charms
100. Sandwich Place: Jimmy Johns beats them all

...And that's a wrap.

I hope you have enjoyed reading about me!  I have enjoyed all the comments, emails, and phone calls that I've gotten recently regarding these.  It's so nice to hear from you all!  Keep 'em coming.

I hope I didn't bore you too much :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Clearoxing the kitchen" I think you made up a new word. I like it. Sounds super clean. M(J)

Lauren said...

Jan, I have been told before that "clearoxing" is not an actual word, but I like it.:)

Anonymous said...

no - I told you "blearox" was not a word. But now that you mention it, neither is clearoxing ;)

PS. "POP" is an Onomatopoeia not a noun... in the south we say "soda" or "drink" (pronounced "drank" - hold the a as long as possible. i.e. "get me some of that orange draaank (aka sunkist)")

Anonymous said...

PPS. NNNNNNNNNNN!!!! CCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!!! STAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!!!!

NC STATE!!!!!!

Lauren said...

Haha, thank you for your wisdom, Mr. Anonymous :) I still like Pop as a noun and my made-up words.