"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day & Happy Birthday!

My dad is one of the wisest, smartest, hard-working people I know.  He has always made me feel supported, valuable, and loved.  He never fails to tell me how proud he is of us girls.

Happy Father's Day, Dad!


Lucky for him, and me, I got to spend all day with him and most of tomorrow.  It's the first time the whole family has been together for Father's Day since I was in high school!


And....

It's also Andrea's birthday!  Happy Birthday to one of my best friends!  I won't get to see her today, but hopefully soon... 



She's sassy, she's smart, she's caring, she's real, and she's gorgeous.  

Happy Birthday Andrea!

No comments: