"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

It's Official!

About a month ago, when I finished the CPT test, a "You Passed!" flashed across the screen, but that was about all the proof I had...until now!!


There it is, officially certifying me as a Personal Trainer.  Wahoo!!  (Sorry for the blurred out picture.  I wanted to show you the proof, but just in case there are some crazy people looking, not all of the info.)

I am happy to say that I have one client for the summer, but I have given out 18 business cards, and I have one other possible client.  What can I say?  I work at warp speed.  

No, for real, I just want to make it to summer and then I will figure the rest out.  I've been in contact with a few gyms and am debating which route to go. 


by the way...HAPPY JUNE!! ...that means that summer is almost here!!

No comments: