With the start of summer comes endless free time, lots of wonderful plans for this time, and the realization that it will all end too quickly. Because I am aware of this, I want to point myself in the right direction...
1. Work on my house...I need to touch up the paint, clean out/sell a lot of junk, and possibly finish a few projects.
2. Be content with the job I will be working come August. This is something that I really can't predict right now, but I am hoping that everything will fall into place. I just keep reminding myself, "everything happens for a reason."
3. Run at least four times a week. This is something that I really need to do if I want to run a marathon anytime soon...I need to build up my base and be consistent with my training.
4. Take some time to relax. I don't get to do this the rest of the year with teaching and coaching, so I want to make sure that I really take this time to slow down, do some things I want to do, and enjoy myself.
5. Cook at least one meal a week. (I know, I should have aimed higher, but I will start small.)