"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Flea Market Adventures

I went to the Raleigh flea market this past weekend to look for a mirror for my house (more on that later) and I saw some very interesting people, got a few finds, and enjoyed the beautiful weather.


The flea market never fails to amaze me, and there are always some fun treasures to fine (translation:  I end up spending my money on old stuff).














This guy was got my attention by saying "Take me home...take me home..."  How cute is that little puppy?!


If I'd of had a few more (hundred) dollars on me, I would have a new pet for sure.  Adorable.



 I got a really old mason jar and another old Cheerwine bottle.  I know, I know, they need to be cleaned up, but I was pretty excited about them!  I might use them as vases or for something else decorative.  Suggestions?


I want to go back :)

2 comments:

Paula said...

nice finds!!! can you find me a cheerwine next time, or can we go when i'm there in aug??!!!

Lauren said...

Yes, and yes :)