"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Monday, July 25, 2011

Mini-cation in South Carolina

Last week I had a coaching clinic in Greensboro on Wednesday, so I took that as a great opportunity to continue on down the road to Greenville, South Carolina to see Sarah!

It was so good to see Sarah and talk to her about everything that was going on in my life, and hers.  It's so nice to catch up and have that honest opinion that someone who's known you for 15 years can give you.

I also got to meet Aubie, Sarah's puppy!!  He's not so much a puppy, as he is over a year old, but this is the first time I've gotten to meet him.  He is adorable!!



We took a walk on Thursday and it was soooo HOT!  Aubie felt it too, and he found a way to cool off.



By the way, if you notice, he is not on a leash.  Sarah lives in downtown Greenville and we took him on walks without a leash!  He is so well trained.  He stopped at each corner to wait and he stayed right with us (except when he detoured into the fountain).  I was amazed!

I didn't have a single allergic reaction to him - it must be true that labradoodles really are hypo-allergenic.  I kept waiting for the sniffles to come, but they didn't!  It kind of made me want a dog...  hmmm.... :)

Greenville with Sarah was a blast and I always love seeing her, but I wish I had taken more pictures.  Thanks for letting me come hang out and relax!

No comments: