"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Friday, August 5, 2011

Lazy Day

For the first time in a long time, Derek and I both had Sunday afternoon and evening free!  How did we spend it?  We ordered Chinese food and rented some movies.  It was wonderful!  It was so nice to relax, hang out, and chat, not worrying about where we had to be. 

My new favorite when I get chinese, steamed veggies and fried rice. Yum!

I love this picture because he looks like a happy little kid!!


This week I am observing at the new job and wrapping up the old one.  It's actually been keeping me pretty busy.  I'm ready to get the loose ends taken care of and jump right in come the end of August!

No comments: