"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Monday, September 5, 2011

Birthday Season

It is also my very good friend Elizabeth's birthday today and I wanted to make sure I wished her a very happy happy birthday.  She is a med student up in Chicago and a pretty amazing person.  She is stronger than I could ever be and I am sending her happy thoughts and lots of birthday hugs today.

I met Liz when I moved to St. Charles and we were both 10 years old...wow, that seems like forever ago when we were both swimming for Coach Schuster in the Gold group (did I even get his name right?).  We've both grown up a little, but it's amazing that we've kept in touch and are still friends today.

She deserves a happy day today, and I really hope she gets it!


This is a picture of Liz, myself, and Sarah at Andrea's rehearsal dinner last September almost exactly one year ago.  Good memories, with good friends.  

Happy Birthday Liz!

No comments: