"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Monday, September 19, 2011

A Cold Wolfpack Day

Saturday, it stayed cold.  Really cold.  And it rained on us.  The kind of misting that isn't bad enough to warrant an umbrella, but bad enough to keep you soggy.  We still went out to Carter Finley though and supported the Wolfpack.  It was a fun day and now we know to bring extra layers for the future.




I made Derek re-take the picture of all three of us to get our boots in...cowboy boots, and goulashes.  Mandy's even have wolves on them.  Impressive.  We had no worries about the mud!


We all got to sit together, which was a nice treat!  Derek and Cameron danced up a storm in the stands during a Vanilla Ice song, developing some admiring fans of their own.  I still can't believe I didn't get it on video.  There is no telling what goofy things those two will do when they are together.  


    It was military appreciate night and the half-time show was very cool.  It was nice to see them honoring so many people.


Now, I know I said I was enjoying the colder weather, but if I could have some sun for future game days, I would really appreciate it!

And in other news....The Illini beat their ranked opponent, Arizona State University (23), on Saturday!!!!!

No comments: