"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Friday, September 23, 2011

Cozy Feet

Check out my new shoes!  I finally ordered them after Paula gave me money for them for my birthday.  I love them.  Catherine always talked about how comfortable they were, but I was skeptical.  Now I know - they are really comfy.  I wore them yesterday :)




Isn't it funny how the simplest things can sometimes can make your entire day better?  That was how this worked.  When I saw the box on my front stoop two days ago it was like Christmas-come-early.  I ran inside, opened them and proceeded to walk around my house and do chores while wearing them...tag included.   I'm a nerd.  I know it.  But, rest assured, I did remember to cut the tags off before I left the house. I know you were worried.

What are the simple little things that made your days better?  :)

1 comment:

Paula said...

woohoo!!! i like them!