"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Easy Pumpkin Bread via Pinterest

I have this new obsession.  It's called Pinterest.  It's a website, pinterest.com, where you can pin things to a digital bulletin board.  You can have bulletin boards for different things.  Some of my bulletin boards are for places I want to go, DIY projects I want to try, or recipes I want to cook.  The difference between this and a normal hang-on-the-wall bulletin board is that when you click on the picture on your board on pinterest, it takes you to the original website and gives you all the information/instructions that you could possibly need.  It's awesome!  All right at your finger tips.

So I've been pinning all of these great DIY projects and recipes and I realized that it really wouldn't mean anything unless I started actually doing some of these things...so I did!



I chose to start with something easy.  And we all know I've been loving the new season, so I decided to bake a little to go along with it.  This recipe was cheap, and easy!  Super easy.  It was also delicious!

First I mixed the two ingredients...


And mixed them all up.

And then I threw it all in a greased loaf pan and popped it in the oven for about 40 minutes at 375.  It says to wait until you can stick a knife in it and it comes out clean.

YUMMY!


It was delicious!!  My mom wants to try it with walnuts...I bet that would be really good!

I've got a few more things I'll be trying in the next few weeks.  It's a great way to be creative on a budget and spruce up my house.  Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Paula said...

mmmm... i'm going to have to try this one!