Coming off of my tangent, here are some of the things that I love about fall!
1. Scarves: You can wrap them around your neck to ward off the chilly breeze and stay nice and cozy. They are also an easy way to add a fun bit of color to an otherwise boring outfit.
2. Leaves changing: The colors are gorgeous and I love the way something simple, like my drive to work, can change so much, so quickly.
Jumping in the leaves is also one of my favorite past-times.
3. Pumpkin Carving: It may have been said before, but I am very serious about continuing my childhood traditions. Pumpkin carving is just one of those. Easter egg dying, Christmas cookie decorating, and fireworks/sparklers are also some of these crazy traditions I still like to do.
4. Football: More specifically, the tailgating. Who can turn down an excuse to eat great food and hang out with good friends? Not me. .
5. Boots: In the summer it's too hot for boots, but in the fall, they all come back out; cowboy boots, rain boots, brown boots, black boots, and, of course, Uggs!
|Hoodies all around.|
9. Derek would like to add that he likes the fall because all of the outdoor pools are closed. And football too.