"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Cath

Today my baby sister is 24!  She's clearly not the baby anymore.  She is an accomplished, educated, determined young lady.  To give you an idea of what I mean - she is currently in her third month of med school and is running her first marathon next weekend.  To her, nothing is out of reach and no challenge is too much.  I admire that about her. 

She is a feisty, funny, determined gal and we have grown very close as we've gotten older.  She is one of my best friends and many of my best memories are of her, Paula and I just being together.  Sisters are pretty amazing things.






I hope you have a wonderful day, Cath and I cannot wait to see you next weekend!!  Here's to another great year for you!

Happy Birthday Beaner!

2 comments:

Paula said...

awww, cute! happy birthday beaner!

Catherine said...

Thanks, Laur!! Love u!