"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Thursday, October 6, 2011

It's a Record...

...the mum's in my front yard are dead. Already. I think I killed them quicker than ever before recorded.  Mum's are supposed to be pretty resilient plants.  I picked off the dead blooms and even watered them.  But, look at what I"m left with...



Those are some sad looking plants.  Does anyone have any advice for me for the future?  I actually really like plants, I just seem to kill them as soon as I get them.  Maybe fake plants are the way to go...

5 comments:

Paula said...

google it! i unfortunately can't help :-(

Anonymous said...

I'd go with silk. :) Dusty

carolo said...

I skipped the mums this year as my geraniums and petunias are/were still blooming. 80' today in Chicago so I am told because I was in the 72' hospital all day. love u.

Carol said...

oops, Carol

Lauren said...

I kinda like Carolo... :) Thanks for helping me figure it out, mom.

Silk flowers are probably my best bet.