- Pumpkin carving! Yes, this is one of those traditions that I might embrace more as an adult than as a child. I love carving the pumpkins, scooping out the gook and even baking the pumpkin seeds.
|My 2009 Pumpkin|
- Corn maze! We are bringing the little kids from our swim team at the local corn maze and I am so excited! I might have organized this so that I wouldn't have to go by myself this year... It's a lot less weird when there are a bunch of kids to go with me, right?
- I have all day Sunday off! I haven't had a full day without work or travel in 33 days. Needless to say, I'm excited to do... absolutely nothing.
- Old Navy is having a 40% off sale today. That means their close might be $10 and that, I can afford!!
- My mom told me she sent Derek and I a package two nights ago. It has not yet come, but I bet it comes this weekend! I love surprises!
- This is for Monday, but I will include it in the weekend...because I actually live in a neighborhood, I get trick-or-treaters! And I love seeing them come by in their costumes. Halloween is the coolest thing in the world to little kids. I love how excited they get to go up to each door and show off their costumes.
That's all. What are you excited for this weekend?