"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Friday, October 28, 2011

Spooky, Freaky, Fab Friday

I'm really excited for this weekend, so I went ahead and made a list of the fantastic, spooky, halloweenie things that I am excited for!

- Pumpkin carving!  Yes, this is one of those traditions that I might embrace more as an adult than as a child.  I love carving the pumpkins, scooping out the gook and even baking the pumpkin seeds.


My 2009 Pumpkin




- Corn maze!  We are bringing the little kids from our swim team at the local corn maze and I am so excited!  I might have organized this so that I wouldn't have to go by myself this year... It's a lot less weird when there are a bunch of kids to go with me, right?

- I have all day Sunday off!  I haven't had a full day without work or travel in 33 days.  Needless to say, I'm excited to do... absolutely nothing.

- Old Navy is having a 40% off sale today.  That means their close might be $10 and that, I can afford!!

- My mom told me she sent Derek and I a package two nights ago.  It has not yet come, but I bet it comes this weekend!  I love surprises!

- This is for Monday, but I will include it in the weekend...because I actually live in a neighborhood, I get trick-or-treaters! And I love seeing them come by in their costumes.  Halloween is the coolest thing in the world to little kids.  I love how excited they get to go up to each door and show off their costumes.


That's all.  What are you excited for this weekend?

No comments: