"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Apple of My Pie

My mom sent me a Halloween care package last week and it made me smile all weekend long.  Actually, I'm still smiling :).


Isn't she the best?!  I got an "Apple of my pie" hand towel, homemade ginger snap cookies (a fall favorite of mine!), a cinnamon candle, and raspberry candies (I love those and they are already gone).  She also sent me some Southern-Style Sweet Potato Soup mix that I will be trying soon.  And not to forget, she found Derek some really tasty chocolate peanut butter goodies.  Yummy!

Thanks, Mom!  I love you.


 As the sun was setting the other day, I couldn't help but think of how pretty the leaves were in the sun.
...it's the little things in life...



1 comment:

carol said...

Love you too Lor Lor!!! Enjoy!!!