"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Perspective

    This week my normal everyday life has had quite the reality check.  One of my friends is going through a trying time.  I can't imagine how she feels and I'm still trying to figure out how best to support her.  Please keep the prayers coming.



This week has given me a little (ok, a lot of) perspective.  I should focus more of my energy on important things (even if they are small) - like making sure I call my parents and sisters often, making sure I am thankful for the wonderful people in my life that love and support me, and making sure that I stop every once in a while to stop and "smell the roses".

  I suggest you take a minute today, take a nice, deep, cleansing breathe, and count your blessings - I know I will.

No comments: