"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Decorating

Thursday night Derek and I trimmed the tree and put up the rest of my decorations (all three of them! ha).  It was something I've been excited about doing for a while now and it was so nice to have a night at home for it.  It actually only took us about 20 minutes...I think I need to invest in some more decorations or a bigger tree.

This morning, I'm sitting in my living room looking at this... it doesn't get much better.  :)


Afterwards decorating we had some fun posing in front of the camera.  And we even figured out how to use the timer.




I love how cozy the house looks when I turn the tree lights on.  I could sit here all day.






Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

Paula said...

awww, you two are so cute! love the decorations and the tree!

Corey said...

How did I miss this post?! Anyways, love all the pictures, especially the last one. I'm impressed with the timer skills :)