"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

What I've been up to...

I haven't blogged much lately.  I'm sorry.  I've been pretty busy and quite frankly, I don't have too many exciting things to blog about.  So, here are some of my most recent camera phone pics to show you what I have been up to lately...

...cuddling babies... my coworker had her baby girl and while I miss her like crazy, it was so fun to go meet Callie and chat with her.



...riding around in new cars... check out Derek's new ride!



... cheering on the Wolfpack...



... and getting to know my new roommate... who does sweet things like buy me flowers for helping her out.  I got lucky.

Oh, and I've been working.  A lot.  This is the crazy season for us.  Good, but crazy.  Not to mention, I'm helping to fill in for my bud who is out spending time with her beautiful baby girl.  

No comments: