"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Calzone

When I was younger my mom would make calzones for us on occasion and we loved them!  In college, I learned how to make them and now, my sisters and I like to make them.  Bottom line, these things are good.

I made it last week and it was a hit!

Ingredients:  Raw pizza dough, mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, and ham.



Grease a cookie sheet and spread the dough out. Line the center of the dough with cheese, a layer of pepperoni, a layer of cheese, a layer of ham, etc.  You can actually put whatever you want on there.  After that, you wrap the dough around the filling and make sure there are no openings.  Usually I use toothpicks to keep it closed, but I didn't have any so I just hoped for the best.

After that, you put it in the over for about 45 minutes at 425 degrees and it comes out looking a little like this...


YUM! and super easy.

No comments: