"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Exciting News!

I'm so excited that I finally get to tell you all...

...  I'm going to be an aunt!

My sister is pregnant!  Congrats to her and Matt!  They are going to be great parents! 

Here is the picture they used to tell people.  Isn't she creative?


I am so excited that they finally started telling people because I have not been very good at keeping my mouth shut about it...but now I don't have to worry about that!  Everybody knows!

Baby Strozak is coming at the end of September and I am going to spoil my little neice or nephew rotten.  

I can't wait.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Congrats friend!!! I saw this on Facebook and tried to comment but it wouldn't let me. Seriously THE CUTEST Facebook announcement I have ever seen. When do you find out if it is a boy or girl? Paula, if you are reading this CONGRATS!

Paula said...

YAY!!! We're so excited! Love you Lor! and thanks Nicole, we'll find out in May whether its a boy or girl!!!

mom said...

Best picture ever!!!
I am going to be a grandma !!! Yea!