"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Girls Night

This past weekend we had a girls night.  Getting everyone together is not easy with different schedules, out of town trips, new jobs, new husbands, and boyfriends but I try to see my friends often.

It was one of those nights where we sat around one table, talking non-stop for hours.  Some of the girls I know really well, and a few I just met.  It didn't matter.  I haven't laughed that hard in ages and it was so nice.  We talked about everything and anything.  We need to do this more often...




2 comments:

Oh Sunnie Day said...

Definitely something me and my girlfriends need to do more!

xx

Jen

Paula said...

looks like it was a fun night!