"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Two Years

Two years ago today, I started dating my best friend.  We had known each other for a while, but finally, we decided to make it official and commit to each other.

The past two years have been some of the happiest I have known.  

I am so lucky to be in love with my best friend.

(warning: picture overload...I couldn't narrow it down any more.)























He gets me, he makes me laugh, he loves me for me, he supports me, and he motivates me.

Here's to many more years together :) 

Check out my post from last year.  Crazy to think a whole year has gone by since then.

4 comments:

Corey said...

I loved seeing all the pictures! Congrats on two years!

Anonymous said...

Time does roll by in a hurry, doesn't it? Enjoyed the post. Dusty

mom said...

Happy anniversary and many more!!!

Paula said...

Happy 2 years!!! Love all the pictures!