"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Grateful



















I saw this quote this morning on pinterest and for some reason it resonated with me.  

Life is no fun if it's easy.  Easy doesn't make you appreciate it.

Sometimes life is hard with my close family living so far away.  But I know that I am exactly where I am supposed to be and I love that they are so supportive of me.  They have always let me choose my own path; make my own way.  

Today I am feeling very appreciative and grateful for all of the wonderful people in my life.

*Derek and I have a fun night out planned for tomorrow!

*My dad is coming into town today!  And my mom comes on Friday.  

*This is a very exciting week!

2 comments:

Paula said...

we love you! i hope you have a great week with mom and dad!

Lauren said...

Thanks Paula! Love you too! Miss you.