"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Two Year Celebration

I finally got around to documenting our little night out a few weeks ago to celebrate two years of dating, so enjoy!  It was a wonderful night.

Derek took me to Brasa, a Brazilian Steakhouse in town.  Yum!  When we were picking where to go I had one requirement - I wanted to dress up!  Derek had one too - he wanted a good steak.  Boom.  Great choice.

It was so nice to get dressed up and spend some quality time together.




Picture in the car...Can you tell that I was slightly worried about our surroundings?




We tried chicken hearts.  Ew.  (They actually weren't that bad, just a weird, chewy texture.)


After dinner Derek wanted to go get cupcakes (cute idea, I know!) but the cupcake place was closed. :(  

Instead, we headed home to exchange cards and presents.  Derek was so sweet and stopped for a cupcake anyway on the way home.  If you know Derek, you know this is slightly weird because he does not eat sweets.  He got a cupcake though - it was because he had already brought along two candles along for us to blow out and wish on, commemorating our two years together.  I thought it was so sweet!






I'm sorry for the picture overload but I love looking back at all of them and couldn't choose any to leave out.  

I'm pretty lucky. ;)

1 comment:

Paula said...

aww, i love all the pictures and congratulations on two years!!!