"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Monday, April 23, 2012

Week 1: Workouts



I promised I would let you all help keep me accountable, so here we go....

Last Monday was the start of Week 1.  I wanted to up my frequency of runs but no overdo it.  I think I succeeded...

Monday:  3 mile run, 800 meter swim
Tuesday: 3 mile run, strength training and core work
Wednesday: 3 mile run
Thursday: 2 mile run, strength training and core work
Friday: 4 mile run
Saturday: rest
Sunday: rest

Total miles:  15

I am timing my runs and averaging about a 10 minute mile pace, maybe a little under.  Just trucking along.

This coming week the goal is to up the mileage and the pace (just a little).  I started off strong this morning with a 4 mile run at 9:20 pace!

Have a wonderful week!

No comments: