"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Sunday, May 13, 2012

My Mom

My mom is pretty awesome.  I made sure to call her this morning so that I could catch her before she left for work.  Yes, that's right.  My mom offered to work today so that her coworkers would be able to spend mothers day with their families.  My sisters and parents will celebrate next weekend instead.  She's pretty selfless, isn't she?  

My mom is always thinking of others, always telling us how proud she is of all that we've done and she works really hard.  She deserves a day just for her.  We need to make sure she gets one.  

I hope she has a wonderful day at work and that the patients are really nice to her!  

I love you mom!!  Wish I could be with you today.




Happy Mother's day as well to my big sister, Paula, who will be a mama in September!  


Happy Mother's Day!

2 comments:

mom said...

Love you too sweetie!!!Thanks for the nice post!!

Paula said...

thanks Lor!!! love you!