"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Monday, May 14, 2012

Week 4: Workouts




















This past week I kept up the trend.  It was a good week.

Monday: 4 miles
Tuesday: 4 miles
Wednesday: off
Thursday: 4 miles
Friday: 5 miles
Saturday: 3 miles
Sunday: off

Total:  20 miles

I am feeling a little tired.  Sunday's run was hard.  It felt like my legs each weighed 300 pounds.  I am four weeks into upping the training.  All of the programs say that I should be doing a recovery week now, but I'm not sure what I'm going to do.  I would love to say that I can just keep trucking along, but I have a long way to go - and I want to make it.  Any advice for me?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cross train and short speed or hill intervals: Make regular running seem like a breeze. m(j)

Lauren said...

Thank you for the advice! I will give it a try.