"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Friday, June 8, 2012

A Few Things for Friday


What I'm loving this week...

1.  Frozen grapes.  They are an amazing summer snack and easy to grab a few for the road.



2.  Running outside!  The weather this week has been great in the mid to high 70's...however as it gets warmer, I must learn to run earlier.  We have a high of 88 tomorrow.  No more saving my runs for the middle of the day.  This picture was taken after I ran 5 miles at noon on Wednesday...it was only 77 and sunny but I it seemed so much warmer!



3.  OPI Pamplona Purple nail polish.  I have been wearing this for weeks and I love it!  




4.  Golfing with Derek.  I really like that I can golf with him.  It is so peaceful on the green, especially when we go at night, and he is a very good coach.  I'm getting better!  I don't think I'll ever be able to beat D though...he's pretty good.




5.  Birthdays!!  Who am I kidding?  I always love birthdays.  Last weekend we helped celebrate Mandy's birthday at Mellow Mushroom and it was so much fun.  


6.  Little shoes for little feet.  I found these last week when I went to get something from Buy Buy Baby and I fell in love...I might have gotten three pairs!  It's a good thing I know a few people with little ones on the way!




I think that's about it...I've got a busy few weeks coming up, wish me luck!

4 comments:

Corey said...

I'm jealous- I would love to be able to run in the 70's. Those have been long gone since April and we are sweating it out in the 90's already!

Lauren said...

I know, I should be thankful - I'm lucky it's not hotter! But 90's...wow.

mom said...

I love reading your posts!!! You are so cute and you are so full of life and positive!!! Love you.

Paula said...

bs is going to love the shoes! :-) they are adorable!!!