What I'm loving this week...
1. Frozen grapes. They are an amazing summer snack and easy to grab a few for the road.
2. Running outside! The weather this week has been great in the mid to high 70's...however as it gets warmer, I must learn to run earlier. We have a high of 88 tomorrow. No more saving my runs for the middle of the day. This picture was taken after I ran 5 miles at noon on Wednesday...it was only 77 and sunny but I it seemed so much warmer!
3. OPI Pamplona Purple nail polish. I have been wearing this for weeks and I love it!
4. Golfing with Derek. I really like that I can golf with him. It is so peaceful on the green, especially when we go at night, and he is a very good coach. I'm getting better! I don't think I'll ever be able to beat D though...he's pretty good.
5. Birthdays!! Who am I kidding? I always love birthdays. Last weekend we helped celebrate Mandy's birthday at Mellow Mushroom and it was so much fun.
6. Little shoes for little feet. I found these last week when I went to get something from Buy Buy Baby and I fell in love...I might have gotten three pairs! It's a good thing I know a few people with little ones on the way!
I think that's about it...I've got a busy few weeks coming up, wish me luck!