"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Friday, June 15, 2012

Snapshots from my Run

I've went running on campus this week and I took my phone yesterday to use for music.  I took some pictures along the way, just for fun.  It was a 4 mile run, in 70 degree weather!  I went at 7am right after I finished coaching morning practice and right before camp started.






There are some gorgeous churches on campus!



Running on brick streets is fun, but I have to keep my eyes down because I almost tripped a few times.




A dog playing catch on the quad.




Kappa Kappa Gamma...I'm so glad I ama... haha. I had to get a picture of this.


All done!  

It was fun to run in a new environment.  I found I ran faster than normal, possibly because I wasn't used to the route and that was with way more hills than normal.  Mixing it up is the way to go! 

I hope you are having a great week!



2 comments:

Paula said...

beautiful! love the kappa house :-)

Lauren said...

Thanks Paula! It is a pretty Kappa house, isn't it?!