"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Monday, June 25, 2012

Workouts: Week 10



This week was a little different.  On Thursday I left town at 4am with 45 swimmers and am actually still not home. Ugh.  I made use of my time before I left and I also used the hotel treadmill a bit.  Either way, I stayed on track enough so that I can start right where I left off this week.

Monday:  8 mile run, 3 mile walk with a friend
Tuesday:  off
Wednesday:  abs and jump rope
Thursday:  off
Friday:  3.5 mile run, abs and arm weights
Saturday:  3.5 mile run
Sunday:  strength day for legs, abs, and more arm weights

Total:  15 miles

Hopefully I'll be back on track this week.

No comments: